0 of 30 Questions completed
You must fill out this field.
You must fill out this field.
You must fill out this field.
You have already completed the exam before. Hence you can not start it again.
Exam is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the exam.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 30 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Nifedipine belongs to which class of antihypertensives?CorrectIncorrect
2. Buserelin is a GnRH agonist, but treatment after 21 days leads to menopausal symptoms due toCorrectIncorrect
3. Progesterone which is present in 3rd generation COCs isCorrectIncorrect
4. Which is the naturally occurring form of prostaglandin ,used in obstetric practise?CorrectIncorrect
5. Oxybutinin is a non-selective muscarinic receptor antagonist used to treat OAB.which of the following condition could be aggravated by use of this drug?CorrectIncorrect
6. A 5 year old girl begins developing secondary sexual characteristics, including pubic hair growth & breast development. Her concerned parents bring her to the paediatrician for evaluation. An abdominal ultrasound exam reveals an abdominal mass. The mass is resected & pathologic exam reveals it to be a granulosa cell tumour. Which of the following histologic findings is characteristic of this type of ovarian tumour?CorrectIncorrect
7. A 27 year old woman requests a mammogram because both her mother & sister died of metastatic breast cancer before 40 years of age.Which of the following would add to this patients risk factors for breast cancer?CorrectIncorrect
8. A 52 year old postmenopausal lady presented with a ovarion cyst ,which was 6 cm.the cyst was multilocular &there was presence of ascites on scan.The Ca-125 was 100.calculate her Risk of malignancy index.?CorrectIncorrect
9. A 40 year old woman presents with endometrial carcinoma. Her family history reveals that her mother died of endometrial cancer at age of 50, while her 42-year-old brother was recently diagnosed with colon cancer. You begin to suspect a familial cancer syndrome. What gene is most likely to be mutated in this family?CorrectIncorrect
10. Tumour markers associated with ovarian cancer are all exceptCorrectIncorrect
11. Mrs, Rosy, 53 year old complaining of frequency, urgency, nocturia and urinary incontinence. She is yoga teacher, she is embarrassed by leaking in certain yoga postures. She is referred by her GP who treated her bladder training and supervised pelvic floor exercises which was of little benefit. Her urodynamic study is enclosed. Whats your diagnosis?CorrectIncorrect
12. Ms. sweetie, 30-year-old woman has been coming with recurrent vulval itching and Curdy white vagina discharge, she has been treated couple of times for this. Examination image is enclosed What’s your diagnosis?CorrectIncorrect
13. An 82-year-old woman with hypertension and type 2 diabetes attends for hysterectomy and bilateral salpingoopherectomy following investigation for postmenopausal bleeding. On examination, her pulse was 93 beats a minute, respiratory rate was 18 breaths a minute and her blood pressure 150/90 mmHg. Her leg examination is enclosed
she reports this started after starting the “blood pressure tablets”. What antihypertensive agent is most likely to be the cause of her symptoms?CorrectIncorrect
14. Mrs,Angelina ,26year-old woman is referred by her GP 48hours following a second stage cesarean section for fetal distress.She had an uncomplicated pregnancy apart from a history of prolonged rupture of membranes for which she was induced. She required epidural analgesia in labour. There were no concerns in the immediate postpartum period and she was discharged home the following morning.
On admission her temperature is 38.6°C. She has tachycardia 130 beats/minute and feeling generally unwell.
What is the most important initial investigation?CorrectIncorrect
15. For woman undergoing primary Cesarean section, Haemorrhage is uncommon complication . How do you explain uncommon ?CorrectIncorrect
16. A 47-year-old patient with a history of severe endometriosis is found to have a left sided, 10-cm unilocular cystic mass with a solid component arising from its wall. A computed tomography scan supports this finding and the CA-125 is 300 U/ml. These findings raise suspicion of:CorrectIncorrect
17. Mrs. Rebecca 32yearold with secondary amenorrhoea who intentionally lost 12kgs BMI;26
LH: 43 IU/L
Cause of amenorrheaCorrectIncorrect
18. Ms.X , 54 year old postmenopausal woman has incidental finding on ultrasound scan – right ovarian cyst – Multi locular cyst measuring, 4cm . No solid lesions noted, mild ascites noted Her CA-125-32 IU /ml .What is her RMI score ?CorrectIncorrect
19. The above Image shows a reticular pattern. What is the ultrasound diagnosis from this appearance?CorrectIncorrect
20. Mrs. C, 18 year old, presents with normal secondary sexual characters. She says she has never got her periods but want to become pregnant Ultrasound shows absent uterus, her Karyotyping is enclosedCorrectIncorrect
21. Bacterial resistance to antibiotics occurs via the following mechanisms exceptCorrectIncorrect
22. Subgroup of Chlamydia trachomatis causing Lymphogranuloma inguinale isCorrectIncorrect
23. This is Beta hemolysis as seen on blood agar.Which of the following bacteria demonstrates Beta hemolysis on blood agar?CorrectIncorrect
24 . These are groups of Gram positive bacteria seen forming a chain under the microscope.Which of the following bacteria look like forming a chain,when seen under the microscope?CorrectIncorrect
25. You are asked to review a woman 8 hours after a vaginal delivery. She has an obstetric mofigied early warning score of 6, which 4 hours previously was 0. She is tachycardic, tachypnoeic, hypotensive & pyrexial. She has abdominal tenderness & a sore throat. What is the most likely causative organism?CorrectIncorrect
26. A primigravid woman attends the antenatal clinic with a querry.She is a teacher & is 16 weeks pregnant & has been exposed to a student with slapped cheek syndrome about 4 weeks ago.As far as she is aware,she has never had this herself & is concerned about her pregnancy.A blood test is negative for IgG & is positive for maternal IgM antibodies for parvovirus.An ultrasound scan reveals a normal viable pregnancy.what advice would you give this woman regarding follow up?CorrectIncorrect
27. A 28 year old school teacher reported to the antenatal clinic at 16 weeks of gestation.she gave h/o fever with arthralgia & fatigue a week ago.A tentative diagnosis of CMV infection was made & serology was done.The woman had IgG antibodies against CMV and the avidity index was low.What does a low avidity index mean?CorrectIncorrect
28. The consultant is asked to review a woman at 22 weeks of gestation as her ultrasound suggests that the fetus has an echogenic bowel.The results of CMV tests performed 2 weeks previously indicate that she seroconverted in the previous 3 months.The samples were tested in parallel at the regional laboratory.What is the risk of vertical transmission of CMV?CorrectIncorrect
29. You see a 75-year-old patient who had an abdominal hysterectomy 2 days previously. She complains of muscle weakness, palpitations and paraesthesia, and she is oliguric. An ECG is enclosed
. The K+ level is 6.5 mmol/L. What is the most appropriate immediate intervention?CorrectIncorrect
30. According to Ohms Law (a law stating that electric current is proportional to voltage and inversely proportional to resistance) which is essential for use of electrosurgery, which one in the labeled diagram indicates amp.CorrectIncorrect