0 of 50 Questions completed
You must fill out this field.
You must fill out this field.
You must fill out this field.
You have already completed the exam before. Hence you can not start it again.
Exam is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the exam.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 50 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1.After a renal transplant, renal artery of the recipient is anastomosed to?CorrectIncorrect
2.What is the anatomical location of external urethral sphincter?CorrectIncorrect
- During its course, the ureter is liable to injury, because it lies in close proximity to the uterine artey.it is liable to injury during a hysterectomy while the uterine artery is being ligated. Where is this point located.?
- A 50 yrs old woman,who had 7 vaginal deliveries came with a history of lump in the vagina.o/e she was found to have uterovaginal prolapse.which ligament is most likely injured?
- Which are the muscles that are cut during a mediolateral episiotomy?
6. This baby was born to a mother who had gestational diabetes mellitus.The baby weighed 4 kg at birth .The delivery was complicated due to shoulder dystocia.The baby now has some residual neurological symptoms & his hand hangs limply from the shoulder with flexion of the wrist.Which nerve roots of the Brachial plexus are possibly involved?CorrectIncorrect
7. which of the following lipid has vasodilator effect?CorrectIncorrect
8. Which of the following statement is wrongCorrectIncorrect
9. Which of the following statement is false?CorrectIncorrect
10. Fetal diuresis is caused by which hormone secreted by placenta?CorrectIncorrect
11. What is the most common cause of Cushings syndrome?CorrectIncorrect
12. Sheehans syndrome affects which of the following gland?CorrectIncorrect
Active form of Vit D is formed in which of the following organs?CorrectIncorrect
14. Which hormone secreted by placenta & fetal adrenal gland helps in maturation of fetal lungs?CorrectIncorrect
15. The rectum originates from posterior division of which structure?CorrectIncorrect
16.Whenever the intestinal midgut loop fails to return from the umbilical cord into the abdominal cavity, the defect is known as which of the following?CorrectIncorrect
17.How many days after fertilisation does implantation occur?CorrectIncorrect
18. What is the embryonic origin of the bladder trigone?CorrectIncorrect
19. What is the embryological origin of Gartner’s duct cyst?CorrectIncorrect
20. Which amongst the following is better to find etiology of a disease?CorrectIncorrect
21. Which amongst the following is better to study the prognosis of a disease?CorrectIncorrect
22. Which amongst the following is better suited to assess diagnostic accuracy of a test?CorrectIncorrect
23. A trial assessed a statin tablet compared to placebo for stroke prevention over 1 year. There were 10% of patients developing stroke in the group taking a tablet and 20% in the carotid endarterectomy group developing a stroke over the 1 year. What is the number needed to treat over 1 year to prevent 1 death?CorrectIncorrect
24. Which is the naturally occurring form of prostaglandin, used in obstetric practise?CorrectIncorrect
25. Methyldopa is one of the oldest antihypertensive used in pregnancy.side effects include all exceptCorrectIncorrect
26. Mechanism by which LNG & Ulipristal acetate help to prevent a pregnancy after UPSI is?CorrectIncorrect
27. Mechanism of action of Copper coil isCorrectIncorrect
28. The increase in size of endometrial cells during pregnancy is an example ofCorrectIncorrect
28. Near the external os of the cervix, what is found as a normal transition from columnar epithelium?CorrectIncorrect
30. During routine examination, an asymptomatic multiparous patient is found to have a raised 1-cm cyst on her cervix. The area is biopsied and clear mucus is extruded. Histologic examination of the specimen shows a lining of flattened columnar or cuboidal-type cells. With what would this clinical picture be most compatible?CorrectIncorrect
31. Mrs. X32 year old undergoing excision of Stage 4 endometriosis , you are worried about ureteric injury. You want to trace ureter before you legate uterine arteries . What is the relation of the ureter to ovary ?CorrectIncorrect
32. A 32-year-old primigravida with active primary genital herpes infection attends the antenatal clinic for discussion of management of prolonged pregnancy. She is at 41 weeks of gestation. You have discussed the risk associated with prolonged pregnancy and she has consented to delivery.
How will you manage her delivery?CorrectIncorrect
33. Mrs. Rasheeda , 32 year old IVF pregnancy is here for confirmation scan at 32weeks . As her anomaly scan showed low lying placenta .Now she has type 3 placenta previa .
Which of the following labelled image indicates the same ?CorrectIncorrect
34. Mr &Mrs.adama were her in antenatal clinic,a5 32 weeks for placental location. As she has low lying placenta in early scan.
Her USg image is enclosed .what your diagnosis ?CorrectIncorrect
35. Mrs, X, 30 years old just finished her anomaly scan at 20 weeks of gestations. Her ultrasound report presentsHoloprosencephaly, polydactyly, flexion of the fingers, rocker-bottom feet, facial clefting, neural tube defects, and heart defects are also frequent clinical features.Her prenatal tests results are depicted in this imageCorrectIncorrect
36) With regard to cardiovascular changes in pregnancy, what are the physiological changes by the third trimester?CorrectIncorrect
37) At what gestation is the physiological dilution of anaemia the greatest?CorrectIncorrect
38) In the process of fertilisation, what is the correct sequence for sperm penetration into the oocyte?CorrectIncorrect
39. .A female baby is born via spontaneous vaginal delivery at term. As she is born in an urban area with high levels of tuberculosis she is given the BCG (Bacillus Calmette–Guerin) vaccination before she is taken home by her parents. What type of vaccine is the BCG vaccine?CorrectIncorrect
40. Which infection is known to produce an aplastic crisis in people with sickle cell disease?CorrectIncorrect
41.What is the incubation period for varicella infection?CorrectIncorrect
42.Which pathogen is commonly responsible for cellulitis?CorrectIncorrect
43.Which is the best study design to study the prevalence of a disease in community?CorrectIncorrect
44.Which is the best study design to study the incidence of a disease in community?CorrectIncorrect
45.Which of the following is secreted in the tubules in a nephron ?CorrectIncorrect
46. In the given image what does A, B , C denotesCorrectIncorrect
47.In the given image of oxygen dissociation curve , the point x represents ?CorrectIncorrect
48. Pregnancy is a hypercoagulable state because of the increase in all of the following coagulation factors except ?CorrectIncorrect
49. Which of the following factor is involved in initiation of labour ?CorrectIncorrect
50. What is the Risk of postpartum psychosis for a pregnant woman with bipolar disorders.CorrectIncorrect